서브컨텐츠

PR

We will be a successful partner providing the best products

News

• HOME
  • PR
  • News
[ENG] 비젼디지텍 NEWS

Acquired T-4 rating in NICE technology credit assessment [The Maeil Sh…

페이지 정보

• 작성자 : 비젼디지텍(주)
  • 작성일 : 24-02-03 10:50
  • 조회 : 39회

본문

Daegu automotive parts company ‘Vision Digitech’ received excellent technology credit rating

Reporter Chae Won-young chae10@imaeil.com

CEO Jeong Deuk Lee said, “I am happy to be recognized for the technology, and I will also work hard to develop the region.” Vision Digitech Co., Ltd., a company in Daegu that produces vehicle antennas and insulation cords, received an excellent (T-4) rating in the technology credit assessment conducted by NICE Information Service. On the 14th, Vision Digitech announced that it will receive certification for its automotive antenna harness manufacturing technology by the end of March next year as it received a certificate as an excellent company in recent technology assessment. The excellent rating obtained by Vision Digitech is ranked fourth out of 10 technology credit ratings that comprehensively judge technology, marketability, business feasibility, and rights. Founded in 2008, Vision Digitech has continued to grow by achieving a sales increase of more than 300% from 2012 to last year. Vision Digitech is a manufacturer and supplier of low-frequency antennas, one of the key components of automotive smart key systems, as well as main wiring for agricultural machines and engine wiring. In particular, the low-frequency antenna was developed domestically, holding a patent.

As demand for eco-friendly cars increases, Vision Digitech is also seeking to expand its business by preparing to produce high-voltage harnesses. 

Jeong Deuk Lee, CEO of Vision Digitech, said, “I am happy that our product development and manufacturing stability will be recognized by obtaining excellent rating.” He added, “We will strive to not only grow the company but also develop Daegu through steady technology development and investment.”

개인정보처리방침

닫기

이메일무단수집거부

닫기
닫기
닫기